Monday 4 February 2013

not cool, robert frost.



"screw it" hair. 4:30am and I, we're working on it. 


oh hey. how's it going? me, i'm still alive :) i just landed a new job two weeks ago. it's keeping me busy. and so far it's been great. i like my coworkers, i like my mentor, and i'm taking it all in stride. i'll keep you posted. my goal everyday: not to become jaded. it's easy to be when you work in the healthcare field. it's frustrating. there's never enough time, or resources. but i digress. we'll talk about it another day. 

for today, i leave you with this awesome pep talk by a 9 year old.
kid is the bomb diggity.




"AND IT HURT MAN! really bad! rocks! thorns! and glass!...not cool Robert Frost! " - Kid President (Robby Novak, 9 years old)


happy monday. 

club soda, fresh rosemary & stevia. i call it "for 7am"


cheers, s

No comments:

Post a Comment